Medical Services is a leader in the technology used for processing and collecting insurance and self pay accounts. We provide online communications, allowing them access to their accounts seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. We can work off or in centralized hospital systems as necessary.
Payments and account history, as well as collector notes, are made available. This gives our clients hands-on, customer relations control at all times.
- Medical Services has the ability to receive cartridge, SFTP transfer of data.
- Medical Services is HIPAA / PHI compliant, transmitting data.
- Medical Services has its own hardware and software development resources. Since we are not limited by package programs we can meet many of the individual needs of our clients.
- Letter files are sent through NCOA, (Postal Address Verification System), for correct spelling and to ensure that the correct name of resident matches that particular address. All insurance claims that do not process electronically are processed through our in-house mail operations. Currently, Medical Services uses the outsource services of Renkim to mail consumer letters and statements.
- Medical Services uses the Information Access Technology System-Smart Dial and Smart Voice Auto Dialers, which allows over 200,000 calls to be processed per day on our campus.
- Medical Services uses recording systems, which records every incoming/outgoing phone call placed at our office by our collection team. This reduces customer complaints and ensures quality customer relations.