CHATTANOOGA, TN (December 2010) - North American Credit Services (NACS) and Medical Services of Chattanooga announce 2010 employee special recognitions at 28 th Annual Christmas Party and Awards Banquet, held recently at the Chattanoogan ballroom in downtown Chattanooga.
"We are proud to have compassionate and dedicated employees throughout our company," states CEO and Chairman, Dallas S. Bunton, Sr. from North American Credit Services and Medical Services of Chattanooga. "Each year we especially like to salute a few of our outstanding shining stars, who go above and beyond the call of duty and make a positive difference in the overall success of what sets our company above the rest."
The 2010 NACS and Medical Services Employee Recognitions as presented by Dallas S. Bunton, Sr. CEO and Chairman and Beverly J. Bunton, Sr. Vice-President are as follows:
- Joel Henderson, NACS Employee of the Year
- Mike Brewer, NACS Campus Management Award of the Year
- Debbie Burgess, NACS Collector of the Year
- Shelly Bible, NACS Campus Administrative Award of the Year
- Allison Cooper, Medical Services Division Campus Employee of the Year
- Yolanda Peoples, Medical Services Early Out Counselor of the Year
- Esther Aviles, Medical Services A/R Representative of the Year