Healthcare is moving rapidly to outsource accounts to specialty groups, and there are a number of outsourcing programs on the market today. Outsource projects can be short-term or long-term: Our programs are detailed to meet your needs.
The Self-Pay Early Out Program, managed from our state-of-the-art facility, provides the greatest net return to the hospital when accounts are referred within the first 30 days from service or patient discharge.
- All Self-Pay accounts are electronically processed for verification of a home phone number and skip tracing is initiated for those accounts without one.
- Accounts are also electronically processed through NCOA (Postal Address Verification system) not just for correct spelling of addresses, but to ensure that the correct name of resident matches that particular address.
- Mail returns, letters and statements are skip traced for correct addresses with the result clearly documented on the patients' account for follow-up history and future reference should the patient come back for future service.
- Accounts with verified working phone numbers are processed through our Predictive Dialing System (with a minimum of four attempts) and Auto Voice Messages (minimum of four attempts). All efforts are made to identify ‘cell telephone numbers’, bankruptcies and decease / probate issues.
- All accounts are returned to the hospital after 90 days, or as directed by contract, unless there is a valid payment arrangement, or if we are following up on insurance or other hospital authorized issues.
Accounts are assigned to Financial Counselors who take ownership in their accounts when arrangements are made, or for customer service issues. While maintaining good communication with the guarantor, they follow up and clearly document their efforts as they work through issues to obtain payment in full or until the account is returned to the hospital for disposition. Our staff is trained on HIPPA, PHA, PCI and we all work together protecting the healthcare data of each consumer.